Gloucester Heights (Haddon Twp)
Gloucester Heights was once part of Haddon Township but in 192? was annexed to Gloucester City.
Gloucester Heights was owned by a the Henry Family in the 1870's. The shape of Gloucester Heights is the shape of the Henry property line from 1877 and explains the border line which exist between Gloucester City and Haddon Township today.
1930 Aerial Photo of Gloucester Heights: [Greater Philadelphia GeoHistory Network / www.PhilaGeoHistory.org ]